Canada Surveys - A Blog About Canadian Survey Sites

Canada Surveys is a new blog that will help Canadians learn how to do paid surveys and how to get the most out of them. I will also be including tips on what to look out for so you can avoid getting scammed. You will also learn which survey companies are the best one to join for Canadians.

I am not going to tell you that you will make lots of money taking surveys. If you ever hear that from somebody, get ready for a sales pitch.

There are plenty of survey companies out there, but for us Canadians, if we join most of them, we will not receive enough surveys to make it worth our while. We could be stuck for a month trying to even get enough surveys to make the payment threshold.

Each week I will be adding a Canadian survey company to this blog. They all will be companies that are exclusive to Canadians or give lots of surveys to Canadians. Do not worry if you are tuning in late. Just start from the beginning.

Todays survey company is called Opinion Outpost. It is my favorite survey company to work with. They have a very low cashout threshold being only $5.

When I joined them, the very first survey I received was worth $7.50. Not too shabby for a first, so I stuck with them. Now I am getting enough surveys from them to have a $15 cheque sent out every week!

Try them out. Do one or two surveys so you can cashout. If you do not like them, you can always quit.

Always be sure to fill out your profile surveys accurately. Especially with Opinion Outpost. These guys have given me the highest ratio surveys that I have qualified for as opposed to ones I do not.

If you are accurate with you profile surveys chances are you will qualify for the survey and not waste your time.

Well, I hope that this will get you started. Next week we will discuss what to look out for so as not be scammed for your information.

No comments:

Post a Comment